workflow::new_from_spec [ -package_key package_key ] \
[ -object_id object_id ] -spec spec [ -array array ] \
[ -workflow_handler workflow_handler ] [ -handlers handlers ]
Defined in packages/workflow/tcl/workflow-procs.tcl
Create a new workflow from spec. Workflows must belong to either a package key or an object id.
- -package_key (optional)
- A package to which this workflow belongs
- -object_id (optional)
- The id of an ACS Object indicating the scope the workflow.
Typically this will be the id of a package type or a package instance
but it could also be some other type of ACS object within a package, for example
the id of a bug in the Bug Tracker application.
- -spec (required)
- The workflow spec
- -array (optional)
- The name of an array in the caller's namespace. Values in this array will
override workflow attributes of the workflow being cloned.
- -workflow_handler (defaults to
- -handlers (defaults to
- The ID of the workflow created
- Lars Pind <firstname.lastname@example.org>