workflow::new -pretty_name pretty_name [ -short_name short_name ] \
-package_key package_key [ -object_id object_id ] \
[ -object_type object_type ] [ -callbacks callbacks ]
Defined in packages/workflow/tcl/workflow-procs.tcl
Creates a new workflow. For each workflow you must create an initial action
(using the workflow::action::new proc) to be fired when a workflow case is opened.
- -pretty_name (required)
- A human readable name for the workflow for use in the UI.
- -short_name (optional)
- For referring to the workflow from Tcl code. Use Tcl variable syntax.
- -package_key (required)
- The package to which this workflow belongs
- -object_id (optional)
- The id of an ACS Object indicating the scope the workflow.
Typically this will be the id of a package type or a package instance
but it could also be some other type of ACS object within a package, for example
the id of a bug in the Bug Tracker application.
- -object_type (defaults to
- The type of objects that the workflow will be applied to. Valid values are in the
acs_object_types table. The parameter is optional and defaults to acs_object.
- -callbacks (optional)
- List of names of service contract implementations of callbacks for the workflow in
- New workflow_id.
- Peter Marklund