OpenACS 5.8.0 final released Aug 30, 2013
The new release differs from OpenACS 5.7.0 in the following points:
- Compatibility with PostgreSQL 9.2:
The new version installs without any need for special parameter settings in new PostgreSQL versions. This makes it easier to use e.g. shared or packaged PostgreSQL installations.
- Compatibility with NaviServer 4.99.5 or newer
- Various performance and scalability improvements
- Various bug fixes
- Altogether, OpenACS 5.8.0 differs from OpenACS 5.7.0 in more than 18.000 modifications (781 commits) contributed by 7 committers.
OpenACS 5.7.0 final released Jul 17, 2011
- Registering does everything, but it does not redirect to a page that says "check your mail for verification link"
- Security Bug In OpenSSL
- Minor Error in Survey Package (with Postgresql 9.3 and TCL 8.5.x)
- Windows-OpenACS version 2.1 (with openssl-1.0.1.g).
- Problem with cache UI
- Installing OpenACS on NavServ