1. Accessibility issues with forms (implicit asociation between label and its control): not necessary so won't be implemented.
2. search package: actually part of core but also used in dotlrn. Emmanuelle will do the HTML clean up for this package (to be included in next core release, 5.3.2).
3. calendar CSS problem with openacs: Emmanuelle will fix it to get it work with both OpenACS and DotLRN on oacs-5-3 (i.e. using the old and new method to pass header stuff to master template). This will have to be replaced by calls to the new API (http://openacs.org/xowiki/templatehead)
4. Release management for 2.3.1: Carl will email the board about it.
- oracle port merge: to be done on HEAD. As a first step, Raul will send a list of the tables that have been renamed in the port.
- duplicated code in lors-central: should reuse the code in lors/lib as lorsm does.
6. Usability study paper from Chile: Carlb highlighted relevant points and sent it to honchos, board and oct.
7. Raul has committed to write the meeting minutes next week. (Yes! he really said that :).