Forum OpenACS Q&A: dotLRN presentation at the 4th International Free Software Forum in Brazil

Hi All,

I've mentioned this on #openacs a few times, and after a period of uncertainty I received confirmation last week.

I will be speaking about dotLRN at the 4th International Free Software Forum in Brazil this saturday, thanks to Al Aessa and MIT, who were able to sponsor the trip (hence the MIT name appearing in the forum grid and posters as sponsor).

http://www.softwarelivre.org/forum2003/visualiza_grade.php?act=grade&dia=1054954800#                                                                                    (16:20 event)

The Forum is a pretty big event. Last I saw there were over 3000 people registered for it. Got here this afternoon and it's been a very pleasant event.

The presentation will be for about 1500 people, so any suggestions are appreciated. I'd specially like to hear more about partnerships between universities to co-fund development, deployment experiences, customized applications, student projects, and anything else.

Thanks in advance,

-Roberto

Hi Roberto,

I hope that your presentation turned out well, you had a good time, and that you convinced a lot of parties to adopt dotLRN/OpenACS ...