After doing some none IT stuff. I tried to get back and put some docs for bcms. I have upped the version to 0.3 and made it into a service package.
Sorry for the long update, I had to some stuff. Actually I made some small patch and did not commit it and peterm also patched the same thing :)
0.3 should mark the first release. I will be glad to help out of any install problems, or how to make UI packages.
- add more documentation.
- clean up bcms-ui-base (a separate UI package), update bcms-ui-wizard (not sure when) package.
- get some feedbacks and decide what to do with them.
- review and revise list_X and tree_X calls.
- add Oracle support.
- add back lob support.
Since Lars and Peter is also using it. Hopefully it will evolve ok. I don't plan any major changes myself except for the above points. I also wish to concentrate more on UI packages such as bcms-ui-base. Also currently bcms seems to serve its primary purpose, to help in developing with CR.
I would like to ask for immediate help in:
- reformating the docs, since they where "save as" web page from OpenOffice.
- bug fixes, lack of API doc.