Forum OpenACS Q&A: Windows 2000 Postgres driver for AOLServer?

Hi all, can anyone point me to a Win2k postgres driver for AOLServer? The driver distributed here compiles fine, but doesn't link.
Collapse
Posted by Don Baccus on
The problem's not the driver, then, but rather the environment.  There  should be no difference in the PG or AOLserver API itself - or so I've been told.

Exactly what symbols aren't being found, or which files (or are you still stuck in the same place you were yesterday?)

Hmmm...if it weren't windows, I could log in remotely and fix it for you to get you up and running :(

Collapse
Posted by Peter Vessenes on
Thanks for the offer, Don.

Yes, I hate the Win2k development environment, too. : ). The missing symbols are like Ns_Tcl*, etc. Don't spend too much time puzzling; It's becoming clear we'll need to pick up a copy of MSVC. Sigh.

The question here was more in hopes that someone has a binary they could point me to.

Collapse
Posted by Don Baccus on
Ns_Tcl* and similarly-named symbols are references to AOLserver itself, which is very strange, since AOLserver is loading it.

This is sounding more and more like an install problem.  How about giving us a post with your installation directory structure?