Forum OpenACS Q&A: Looking for Intern for summer 2004 in Phoenix,AZ for ACS project

I am currently running an internal project at Honeywell to develop a technology sharing website/intranet.  This position would be in our Glendale Arizona Space facility and pay around  $15-$21/hour for approximately 3 months.  I am looking for someone 2nd-4th year who has experience either with OpenACS/ACS or Philips Web Applications course.  The system is running ACS 3.2.7 on a solaris box with Oracle 8.1 on a remote box.  I have the basic site running but I can use help with filling in all the details so obviously TCL,SQL work as well as working with me in integration into legacy systems/databases.  This is being run out of the Advance Technology group rather than IT so there is also exposure to other distributed computing projects relating to space.  A CS major is preferred but any engineering discipline is welcome.  Since we are a government contractor, we have to limit ourselves to US citizens.

If you are interested or know someone, please email me at mailto:james.a.ross@honeywell.com

thanks!