Current Projects list maintainer. There is a lot of active OpenACS work going on at any moment, but it's hard to tell exactly what, even if you read the forums regularly. There are several different pages on OpenACS.org that describe projects, but it isn't clear which ones are active, abandoned, completed, or wishful thinking. We would benefit from a single, actively maintained list of current projects, including:
- Generally accepted name for the project
- Names of participants
- Status: (in planning, in development, waiting for funding, completed)
- Link to more information
- next milestone date I think we can do all this with Edit This Page on OpenACS.org, possible using the existing pages. The duties of a project list maintainer would be:
- Create a list page, based on existing but unmaintained pages
- Verify that status of each active project and collect and publish data described above
- Update the list weekly to monthly, including pestering the participants for updates.
- Follow the forums to 1) point new questioners to the projects as appropriate and 2) identify possible new projects and invite them to have a project entry.