Forum .LRN Q&A: Re: Article opportunity for the community

Collapse
Posted by Bruce Spear on
I've now adapted my PowerPoint presentation to an article format and am looking for some help editing it: Integrating Dotlrn In Instruction. I've written it up close and personal, but I want to talk about real users and some concrete educational purposes and use the details of my FU implementation to lend some realism to the business. So, I didn't feel obliged to cover all the functionality: I want potential users and admin types who are worried about users to get an idea of how the thing is useful for instruction, outline briefly how amateurs like myself can get it going with some help, and make it sound like an adventure that will pay off. I think we might consider preparing a couple of other articles -- and I'm volunteering to continue working on this -- including one that discusses the assessment package and other things that people think need to be talked about. I'm assuming that someone reading my present article will, if interested, start poking around, and for that I think we prepare the more extensive reference/marketing base. But maybe people aren't comfortable with my style and think this particular journal might better be addressed differently?