- Modules will have owners, or coordinators
- Each module will have a space in the CVS tree
- The coordinator can assign other people to work on the module, and they will be given permissions to the appropriate module on CVS.
- Each module will be in SDM, to track bugs, issues and TODOs.
- Patches can be submitted through SDM (hopefully, by then SDM will have the capability to associate a patch with a bug. Who wants to tackle this now?)
- Each module will take care of its documentation
- I will be coordinating the efforts of the general documentation, but won't do it alone. Others have already volunteered to help.
We already have access control lists setup on the openacs-4 CVS tree. Things are coming along, and it's good to see suggestions. Keep them coming.
Having a query interface to CVS (e.g: Bonsai) would be interesting, but I don't see how that would help us much right now. We need people to port, document and test, really.