ProposalEnhance /shared/community-member to display additional information about a user that is currently only displayed for a site wide admin, depending on the setting of a parameter in acs-subsite. The additional information would be
- Bugs (display_member_bugs)
- Forums (display_member_forums)
- ETP (display_member_etp_content) I think the rest of the information is not useful for any outsider. This step is proposed for 5.1
- Type of object (Bug,Forum,ETP,...)
- Title of object along with a direct URL to access this object (which will only work in 5.2) directly
- Time of object creation Obviously you should be able to order by all three information types and filter by date range and type of object.
In a second step for 5.2 the display should be changed to a template::list with pagination and the following information:
Once approved, I'm willing to work on step 1 and look for funding for step 2.