If you're going to make last-minute fixes would you e-mail me details? I don't want to tag the release until I can do a final install check for both Oracle and PG (just to make sure all datamodels install, I won't be able to try mounting and testing every package). If you're making changes at the same time I'm doing this, I can't really be guaranteed that the copy I test is the one I'll be tagging afterwards.
It might be better to submit patches rather than fix things directly in CVS until I get this rolled.
It's going to be my number one priority in the morning now that I'm feeling better, and I don't want anything to get in the way of releasing after everyone's having to put up with this one last delay.