Forum OpenACS Q&A: Sir Winston Churchill once said, give me the tools and I'll finsih the job

The tools are there. Given the fact it takes about 1 minute to put a forum on-line, I don't realy see what this debate is all about. Once it's there the folks that are interested will be able to mange things, However, it might mean someone has to act as a moderator, because that's te trigger that activates the bboard system. I can imagine Don and ben are allready swamped and don't fancy another job in this respect, so all we need to know is who will act as admin.

If the title is not right, or the intentions have to be modified, this is a matter of changing the text in the board's admin panel. We realy don't need to design a new bboard to get things moving folks. I do this day in and day out, as I am never satisfied with my own ideas!! If it doesn't work, just disable the forum. No need for consensus, let's just get on with our work. At least this is NOT a technical issue, it's default OACS fucntionality... Allow users to add their own forum. Please folks, can we move on.

I realy look forward to move OACS to the next generation usability, with thousands of satisfied users, never fussing about technoloical challenges.

Cheers