Forum OpenACS Development: URL needed for acs-templating popup tcl scripts (ie: xinha)

Right now, there is a problem where the popup windows for Xinha, image upload etc, don't have a URL. That is, acs-templating is not mounted so files under acs-template/www/ can be addressed with a URL.

We need a URL to open the popup window. Where can we put these files so they are accessbile to any package on a site-wide or subsite basis?

Should we mount acs-templating? Or create another URL handler like "resources" that does allow execution of tcl scripts?

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Easiest thing to do is mount acs-templating at acs-templating.

There isn't anything under acs-templating/www/ that isn't already accessible via /resources/acs-templating/ and this would allow addressing tcl scripts as /acs-templating/resources/...

I think mounting /acs-templating/ is not so bad and provides your with a quick solution.
Hmnm, I think that's a little confusing.

How about acs-templating/scripts to differentiate from non-perm-checked, non-executed resources?

Ok here is the plan move the files ot acs-templating/www/scripts for now, mount acs-templating under the main subsite at /acs-templating/

There is still an issue accessing site-wide facilities like this from a host-node-mapped subsite, but since that is not a specific problem with acs-templating, I'll leave that to be solved seperately in a more holistic fashion for additional packages such as general-comments, notificiations etc.