- Bug-stomp plans: the objective is to make all acs-tcl test to pass; UNED will be posting about the oracle server and their progress; I'll open today a thread for the bug-stomp.
- Test server (oracle?): emma/UNED is on that, will post on the forums. Quest and others has offered test server, please go ahead, configure, maintain, inform us the progress, thanks!
- SVN (status): Nick has sent an email, he's almost done, and in friday during bug-stomp will be finishing it. Thanks Nick! From that we expect a proposed path to do it on production. Probably this will happen in production after the 5.3 releases (october or so).
- Don Baccus is volunteering officially to be the release manager for 5.3 releases.
- New CVS / commit guidelines: some changes has happen, Malte will put together something in the wiki, a make sure it is widely known.
- openacs.org company list: we'll trim dead ones, a draft proposal on what to do with the list has been done, we'll discuss at OCT and public decision soon.
- Conding standards: we have put together them, check: http://openacs.org/xowiki/pages/en/Index (you can contribute openly, but don't mess with them or I'll kill you!), remind me to put a news item or so on this. Also, Frank is contributing their stuff soon.
- Testing standards: I'll try to put something together soon!!!
- oacs 5.3 planning (follow-up): will discuss after the bug-stomp, as said before.
- TIP #100 (implementation?): maltes is doing it during bug-stomp
Delayed for next meeting:
- oacs 6.x initial plan discussion
Covered agenda incredibly in less than 50 minutes!!!!
Present: victor, don, dave, malte, roc, frank