We are working on lors Oracle port since July 2006. We are commiting changes on lors-oracle-port branch in OpenACS CVS.
We are implementing upgrade scripts for PostgreSQL and increasing version on .info files. The port is based on 0.7d1 version (HEAD version is 0.8), so someone must join the changes in the HEAD.
The changes are:
- Oracle port for constraints, tables and code.
- Renamed tables and columns of postgres for compatibility.
- Extract SQL code from TCL to XQL files.
- Add keys on tcl code for internationalization.
- Clear install on Oracle and Postgres.
- Upgrade on postgres.
- Add scorm courses from reload editor tool
- Add IMS courses from course genie Tool.
- The items of menu what are folder show an error page on frame content.
- Add new messages keys from tcl and BBDD to catalog.
- One test isn't passed in this port and previus version.
- Port lors-central to Oracle.
- lors: From 0.6d4 to 0.6d5
- lorsm: From 0.7d to
- lorsm-portlet: From 2.2.0b2 to 2.2.1
- views: From 0.2d1 to 0.2d2
- dotlrn-lors: From 2.2.0b2 to 2.2.1
Next Features to resolve:
The packages what have changed are:
In the dotlrn 2.2.0 version, the package dotlrn-lors have been modified and we need to drop sql folder on this package for being able to install. The folder sql only have postgresSQL code.
The package lors-central are not ported and it can be a problem. In the future we will port it too.