Ok, so having the same problem, and I REALLY needed to delete an etp instance (so it wouldn't get indexed), I figured out the following manual process (assuming a single page in this case):
- unmount the etp instance in the site-map
- figure out the item_id of the page with
select * from cr_items where name = 'your page name';
- delete that cr item with: (substitute your item_id)
- delete the cr_folder associated with your instance - I used the cms packages gui interface, but i'm sure you could use a plpgsql function. Note that this won't work until you have deleted the page as above.
- now you can delete the unmounted app in site-map/unmounted phew! the question is, where to automate this - SO ugly to do it specifically in site-map/instance-delete... if we don't want to do cascading, maybe we make a new naming standard for an "instance-destructor" function which could be run (if it exists) by site-map/instance-delete
if someone important (ie. not me) decides how it should be done I am happy to implement it.
Do I win the record for number of posts on christmas eve?! (noticing the time stamp tells me there should be a user_timezone preference...)
...the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger."Merry Christmas everyone!
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:"Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!