Though I'm not sure what the features are for complex survey I can tell that we are porting our enhancements for the survey module to OpenACS til middle of May. These are:
- Sectioning. You can split up your survey in multiple sections.
- Branching. Depending on an answer to a question you are redirected to different sections.
- Public. Survey's can be public, which means they can be answered by anyone (even unregistered users).
- Finished_p. Once you have sections you have the problem of defining whether a survey has been answered completely (as sections allow people to fill out a compley survey in multiple stages).
- Delete. Unsure if it's already there, but we will have the possibility to delete surveys.
- Some fancy new styles for surveys (adding graphics as possible answers, multiple layers (e.g quality and importance) of multiple choice questions.