Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: Another 4.6.2 Bug

Collapse
14: Re: Another 4.6.2 Bug (response to 1)
Posted by Randy Ferrer on

No problem Don. I'm happy to help out and contribute in any way I can. You guys are sure quick with fixes! 😊 Now - I'm still not satisfied I got everything, so between tomorrow and end of Wednesday (I'm on the East Coast) I think I should be through with my testing. There are some modules I'm not satisfied that I've tested through and through. Unfortunately I got called away with an emergency and could not finish most of it today. If I find anything else I'll post it in this thread or else let everyone know that I found nothing else.

BTW - I have an old server, recently shored-up that I've set-up strictly for oacs testing purposes. I will install some stress testing software I have and overtime adapt it to oacs as well. If anyone has anything along these lines geared to oacs, I would like to hear about it. Anyway, as you move forward with new development, I'll be happy to test new releases or whatever - that server, is now dedicated to that. I also have some updates for deprecated procs for Lars-Blogger that I need to submit patches for. Tempus fugit....