Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: New CVS Instructions and Contribute Page

Collapse
Posted by Neophytos Demetriou on
Thank you Peter. I see that you've also updated the Team members page. Again, thanks. Perhaps, we could contact the people who might have not seen the relevant threads so that the document will be completed.

<blockquote>>>>
</blockquote>
I think it might be appropriate though to add a note about who started the project - Ben, Don, and Roberto? I realize Ben's contribution has been enormous and I would like to work that into the page. Any concrete suggestions? I think those things might be more suitable on a history page that we could like to from the contribute page. I think there might already be a history page somewhere.
<<<<

I think a history page linked from the "contribute" page will do. I think we could still provide some recognition to the people that have worked in the OpenACS project (I cannot come up with more names other than Ben right now but there are not many who have actively participated in the OpenACS project -- this recommendation is as much for the future). However, I agree with you that we could not acknowledge everyone who have helped say in the aD's original ACS -- a general statement would do, IMHO. What do you think?