Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: Res: Re: Res: Re: Res: Chat package HEAD branch

Collapse
Posted by Pablo Muñoz on
Hi again,

I have been reworking on the chat package. The code is now independent of xotcl-core package. The functionalities are the same, but everything is implemented as Gustaf wanted in the chat package. The upgrade scripts for postgres are also implemented.

You can download the code from:

http://e-lane.org/public/?folder%5fid=78480

I expect some comments about the modifications. If everybody agrees now, I will commit to the cvs again.

Best regards.

What about oracle porting?

Once done for a DB is not that hard to do it for the other and that way you don't single out all oracle users.

Collapse
Posted by Emmanuelle Raffenne on
Hi Pablo,

Since your changes on xotcl-core have been rolled back, the chat package in HEAD is now broken. So I would suggest to do 1 of the 2 following: roll back your previous commit on HEAD, or, commit your fixes into HEAD. The latest might make easier to get and test your code.

Collapse
Posted by Pablo Muñoz on
Hi Emmanuelle,

the new version without dependencies is now in the cvs. You can download it from the head branch.

Regards.

Collapse
Posted by Emmanuelle Raffenne on
Thanks Pablo.

I've checked it out from the repository to test it. I got errors because packages/chat/tcl/chat-ajax-procs.tcl has been committed with unresolved conflicts. Please, can you review it and resolve the remaining conflicts?

Collapse
Posted by Pablo Muñoz on
Hi Emmanuelle,

I changed the file with errors by the corrected file, but I am sorry because I did not notice that there were some conflicts.

Now, I guess the conflicts are solved.

Regards.