Home
The Toolkit for Online Communities
17516 Community Members, 0 members online, 2078 visitors today
Log In Register
OpenACS Home : Forums : Posting History

Posting history for Jose Pablo Escobedo Del Cid

View:
[by Date | by Forum]
Forum Subject Posted
OpenACS Development Re: Res: Re: About code executed in a new thread 03/20/08 03:00 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: IMS-LD Status and Maintenance 02/28/08 12:12 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Problems integratin IMS-LD and IMS-QTI 02/25/08 11:29 AM
OpenACS Development Installing nsldap with aolserver-4.5.0: make: execvp: /usr/local/aolserver: Permission denied 08/17/07 06:52 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Calendar features - ICAL - SyncML 06/05/07 11:37 AM
OpenACS Development Re: Upgrade to xowiki 0.52 05/25/07 10:15 AM
OpenACS Development Re: Upgrade to xowiki 0.52 05/24/07 12:40 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: .LRN Meeting Notes (8 May 2007) 05/11/07 12:54 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Tuesday (.LRN Leadership meeting) agenda 05/08/07 11:44 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN IMS-LD v.0.1d tagged and released 04/27/07 03:34 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN New version of IMS-LD: 1.3.0 tagged and released 04/26/07 01:03 PM
.LRN Q&A ANN New version of IMS-LD: 1.3.0 tagged and released 04/26/07 12:51 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Res: Ajax chat: anybody implementing private rooms? 04/25/07 10:54 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: Res: .LRN dissemination at FLOSSIC 03/05/07 09:39 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: WebDAV maturity of file-storage 02/23/07 05:04 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN New version of IMS-LD 1.2.0 tagged and released 02/05/07 05:23 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: dotlrn-xowiki and xowiki-portlet available 01/29/07 11:58 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN New version of IMS-LD 1.2.0 tagged and released 01/23/07 01:00 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN New version of IMS-LD 1.2.0 tagged and released 01/22/07 07:45 PM
OpenACS Development Re: xowiki error after installing 01/19/07 09:57 PM
OpenACS Development xowiki error after installing 01/19/07 08:14 PM
OpenACS Development Re: autosave feature for xowiki 01/18/07 12:39 PM
OpenACS Development Re: autosave feature for xowiki 01/18/07 12:34 PM
OpenACS Development Re: autosave feature for xowiki 01/18/07 10:04 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN New version of IMS-LD 1.2.0 tagged and released 01/03/07 10:41 AM
.LRN Q&A ANN New version of IMS-LD 1.2.0 tagged and released 12/21/06 05:20 PM
OpenACS Q&A Documentation of the Portal System? 12/05/06 11:53 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Res: Problem installing oacs-5-3 with PostgreSQL 8.1.5 11/17/06 03:48 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Res: ".LRN is the first VLE to provide support for IMS LD" 11/15/06 02:41 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN New version of IMS-LD 1.1.0 tagged and released 11/15/06 02:38 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Res: ".LRN is the first VLE to provide support for IMS LD" 11/15/06 12:52 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: ".LRN is the first VLE to provide support for IMS LD" 11/14/06 03:29 PM
.LRN Q&A ".LRN is the first VLE to provide support for IMS LD" 11/14/06 12:36 PM
.LRN Q&A ANN New version of IMS-LD 1.1.0 tagged and released 10/05/06 03:01 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Res: Re: reloading xql files in the www directory tree 09/26/06 03:15 PM
.LRN Q&A ANN IMS-LD v.0.1d tagged and released 07/26/06 05:59 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Re: New "header" class in dotlrn and site master 07/13/06 05:23 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Res: Where to retrieve the modifying_user for acs_objects? 06/30/06 10:56 AM
OpenACS Development Re: Res: Re: Res: default master in iframe 05/18/06 12:33 PM
OpenACS Development New "header" class in dotlrn and site master 05/17/06 06:21 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Res: Re: default master in iframe 05/16/06 06:29 PM
OpenACS Development default master in iframe 05/16/06 01:41 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Res: Re: Whiteboard integration into dotLRN 05/09/06 12:16 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Res: Spring 2006 OCT Elections: Procedure and Call for Nominations 05/04/06 05:05 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Res: Icons 05/03/06 11:24 AM
OpenACS Development Re: Res: Icons 05/03/06 10:45 AM
OpenACS Development Re: Re: Re: Res: error raised when activity appears in several role-parts 03/31/06 05:11 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Res: error raised when activity appears in several role-parts 03/21/06 11:55 AM
OpenACS Development Re: Res: Re: question about tDOM and namespaces (Re: ANN: IMS-LD beta released ) 03/17/06 12:28 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Res: Re: ANN: IMS-LD beta released 03/16/06 12:50 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Res: Install assessment, photo album, gradebook packages 02/13/06 09:59 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: Re: dotLRN gradebook 02/03/06 08:37 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Re: dotLRN gradebook 02/03/06 04:12 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Re: dotLRN gradebook 02/02/06 08:05 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: dotLRN gradebook 02/02/06 01:41 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Res: Handling Double Submits... 02/01/06 06:29 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Re: dotLRN gradebook 02/01/06 11:40 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: Re: dotLRN gradebook 01/31/06 10:43 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: Re: dotLRN gradebook 01/30/06 08:29 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Re: Assessment - urgent 01/30/06 06:01 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Re: Assessment - urgent 01/30/06 01:18 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: dotLRN gradebook 01/30/06 12:34 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Re: Assessment - urgent 01/27/06 12:20 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Res: Assessment - urgent 01/27/06 11:31 AM
OpenACS Development Store in db or not?: that is the question 01/26/06 09:40 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Res: Getting Package builder from CVS 01/25/06 12:01 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: New .LRN Website 12/14/05 12:30 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Integration of IMS Learning Design with dotLRN, announced in UNFOLD CoP meeting 12/07/05 03:41 PM
OpenACS Development Name and URL from object_id 12/07/05 11:39 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: LAMS Integration with .LRN ready for testing! 12/07/05 11:31 AM
OpenACS Development max_child_sortkey purpose 11/08/05 07:13 PM
.LRN Q&A Integration of IMS Learning Design with dotLRN, announced in UNFOLD CoP meeting 10/28/05 12:06 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Res: help with dubmitting forms 10/24/05 10:18 AM
OpenACS Development Re: Res: Problem with acs_rels 09/22/05 06:41 PM
OpenACS Development Problem with acs_rels 09/21/05 06:25 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Re: ACS Rels (light) 09/02/05 06:20 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Res: Form validation of dates 09/02/05 01:08 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Res: Listbuilder and Portlets 09/02/05 11:38 AM
OpenACS Development Re: Res: Re: Res: LORS, Evaluation, Assessment, User-Tracking update 07/28/05 06:57 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Res: SUBIR IMAGENES 07/28/05 06:04 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Res: LORS don't show the content of the course 07/28/05 01:14 PM
OpenACS Development CR Items question 07/14/05 07:47 PM
OpenACS Development Re: ACS Rels (light) 07/14/05 12:45 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Re: ANN: IMS Learning Design Package Specification (RFC) 07/06/05 04:41 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Re: ANN: IMS Learning Design Package Specification (RFC) 07/06/05 04:22 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN: IMS Learning Design Package Specification (RFC) 07/05/05 07:03 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Re: Re: Using .LRN and LAMS as an online framework for K-12 schools... 06/26/05 03:52 PM
.LRN Q&A ANN: IMS Learning Design Package Specification (RFC) 06/25/05 03:08 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: Using .LRN and LAMS as an online framework for K-12 schools... 06/16/05 04:09 PM
.LRN Q&A Using .LRN and LAMS as an online framework for K-12 schools... 06/16/05 04:01 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Using .LRN and LAMS as an online framework for K-12 schools... 06/16/05 10:23 AM
OpenACS Development Re: Res: Custom Code: New development solution 06/16/05 10:07 AM
OpenACS Development Re: Status of 5.2 release 06/13/05 03:15 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Re: Using .LRN and LAMS as an online framework for K-12 schools... 06/01/05 04:32 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Re: Integration LORS, Assessment and Evaluation 06/01/05 04:01 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Res: Templating is not working properly, ┬┐why? 06/01/05 11:07 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: Using .LRN and LAMS as an online framework for K-12 schools... 06/01/05 11:02 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Re: Oracle 10g/Fedora Core 3 04/15/05 10:59 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: Re: LORS openacs-5-1-compat release 04/14/05 10:43 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Re: Oracle 10g/Fedora Core 3 04/14/05 09:53 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: LORS openacs-5-1-compat release 04/11/05 02:27 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Re: Evaluation (grade book?) version 2 beta ready for testing 04/08/05 05:58 PM
OpenACS Q&A Evaluation (grade book?) version 2 beta ready for testing 04/08/05 04:55 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Handling dates (oracle 10g) 04/04/05 05:45 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Handling dates (oracle 10g) 04/04/05 01:17 PM
OpenACS Q&A Handling dates (oracle 10g) 04/04/05 12:59 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Oracle 9i client problems? (oracle 10g) 03/29/05 10:03 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Oracle 9i client problems? 03/28/05 12:36 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Instructions on how to make your package support HTMLArea 11/26/04 02:52 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN Evaluation / Grading package ready for testing (alpha) 11/26/04 12:20 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN Evaluation / Grading package ready for testing (alpha) 11/25/04 11:13 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Integrating bugs with bug tracker package 11/23/04 04:58 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Integrating bugs with bug tracker package 11/22/04 08:04 PM
OpenACS Development Help with bulk-mail 11/18/04 12:09 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: user/community portal 11/16/04 07:19 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Integrating bugs with bug tracker package 11/15/04 08:13 PM
OpenACS Development Integrating bugs with bug tracker package 11/03/04 07:03 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Adding 'password-update' lib 10/13/04 11:20 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Problem with vars values in tcl prodecures 10/11/04 10:43 PM
OpenACS Development Re: "-" in variables names in ADP files 10/11/04 06:56 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Changes on oacs-5-1 branch in dotlrn package 10/01/04 07:40 PM
.LRN Q&A Changes on oacs-5-1 branch in dotlrn package 09/30/04 07:28 PM
OpenACS Development Problem with vars values in tcl prodecures 09/29/04 06:32 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Evaluation Package - assign tasks to groups, evaluate them 09/28/04 07:23 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Evaluation Package - two conceptual thoughts 09/28/04 12:54 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: evaluation package - 1 conceptional, two server errors 09/25/04 12:54 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN Evaluation / Grading package ready for testing (alpha) 09/22/04 06:52 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN Evaluation / Grading package ready for testing (alpha) 09/21/04 12:33 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN Evaluation / Grading package ready for testing (alpha) 09/20/04 10:42 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN Evaluation / Grading package ready for testing (alpha) 06/14/04 02:04 AM
OpenACS Development Portlets / Portal default configuration 06/11/04 06:26 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN Evaluation / Grading package ready for testing (alpha) 06/08/04 11:40 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN Evaluation / Grading package ready for testing (alpha) 06/08/04 11:12 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN Evaluation / Grading package ready for testing (alpha) 06/08/04 08:04 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: ANN Evaluation / Grading package ready for testing (alpha) 06/08/04 12:35 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: How to relate community_id with package_id 06/03/04 03:48 AM
.LRN Q&A How to relate community_id with package_id 06/01/04 11:36 PM
.LRN Q&A ANN Evaluation / Grading package ready for testing (alpha) 04/23/04 05:01 AM
OpenACS Development How to generate the list-builder name dynamically 04/05/04 06:49 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: RFC: Evaluation System for .LRN 02/25/04 06:16 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: RFC: Evaluation System for .LRN 02/24/04 11:06 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: RFC: Evaluation System for .LRN 01/06/04 12:29 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Photo Album Permissions 12/04/03 11:55 PM
OpenACS Development Ordering photos in the photo album 12/03/03 07:14 PM

Summary of posting history

Forum Number of Posts Posted
.LRN Q&A 74 02/28/08 12:12 PM
OpenACS Development 49 03/20/08 03:00 PM
OpenACS Q&A 21 02/23/07 05:04 PM